CASTELLI WOOL BLEND LINER GLOVE ACCESSORY WARMER
Beginning to feel the bite of Winter?
The Castelli Liner (Full-Finger) gloves are an Australian Winter must; They can be worn alone or as a liner. If you're the unlucky rider who suffers seriously cold fingers, Raynaud's or chilblains, then we highly recommend you get in early and use these as a liner with our favoured winter protector the Q36.5 Termica glove.
Constructed from a durable wool / polyester blend, the Castelli Liner glove finds the perfect balance of warm insulation, breathability, and resilience. With a balance like this, the Liner is the perfect glove for the transitional temperatures of autumn and spring. The Liner’s stretchability provides a low-profile, next-to-skin fit that seals in the warmth and blocks out the cold, while also making it easy to wear underneath your favourite windproof glove like the Q36.5 Termica, for when things take a chilly turn.
• Long-lasting and durable 50% wool / 50% polyester fabric
• Can be worn as a liner glove or on its own
• Adds another 5°-10° of comfort to your Castelli gloves
• Temperature Rating: 12°-18°C / 57-64°F
• Weight: 59g
- Dual Functionality - can be worn as a liner or alone
- Made from a blended fabric which provides additional warmth
- 50% Wool
- 50% Polyester
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.