Beginning to feel the bite of Winter?
The Icebreaker Merino Liner (Full-Finger) gloves are an Australian Winter must; They can be worn alone or as a liner. If you're the unlucky rider who suffers seriously cold fingers, Raynaud's or chilblains, then we highly recommend you get in early and use these as a liner with our favoured winter protector the Velocio Rain Glove
Constructed from a durable wool, the Merino Liner glove finds the perfect balance of warm insulation, breathability, and resilience. With a balance like this, the Liner is the perfect glove for the transitional temperatures of autumn and spring. The Liner’s stretchability provides a low-profile, next-to-skin fit that seals in the warmth and blocks out the cold, while also making it easy to wear underneath your favourite windproof glove for when the weather takes a chilly turn.
• Long-lasting and durable 98% wool / 2% Elastane
• Breathable and odor free, keeps hand dry and warm
• Adds another 5°-10° of comfort to your gloves
• 260 Mid Weight
- Dual Functionality - can be worn as a liner or alone
- Made from Merino which provides additional warmth while offering
- 98% Merino
- 2% Elastane
- Slim fit
- Midweight 260g/m2 terry Merino wool with a touch of LYCRA® for enhanced fit and dry time
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.