Introducing the veloToze Silicone Cycling Shoe Cover, designed to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, wet weather. Waterproof, windproof silicone protects your feet and cycling shoes from the elements. Patented design uses no zippers and fastens easily with a snap under your shoe. Designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
Features & Benefits:
- Waterproof: silicone keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Windproof: materials keep your feet warm on cold mornings or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F).
- Easy to put on: snaps on below cycling shoe.
- Flexible: silicone stretches and flexes with you as you ride.
For assistance with sizing, please view the veloToze guide below:
- Put on sock.
- Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock.
- Ensure closure at bottom of shoe cover is open.
- Put on cycling shoe.
- Close snap under shoe.
- Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad - ensuring no part of the shoe cover is over cleats or heel pad.
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry.
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
If water is entering through vent holes on the bottom of your shoe, remove insole from shoe and place tape or waterproof material over vent holes during rainy season.