We think there's several key ingredients to making a perfect bike shop. We've covered the first one; providing quality, unique brands. Can you cover a second?
We're looking for experienced and reliable staff who :
- Have a passion / borderline obsession for bikes and cycling
- Are approachable, friendly and interactive with all customers
- Enjoy new challenges
- Love to learn
- Interested in all aspects of bicycles and goods, including the mechanics
Our Team is highly focused on getting the perfect product for our customers. You'll need to possess old fashioned creative problem-solving and multi-tasking skill sets. We specialise in resourcing custom frames, and we build bikes from the frame up. That means each of our staff thoroughly know our products.
Our newest recruit to the Chainsmith Family will be, like us, talented in many areas. Every member can :
- Work as a Team and, at times, solo
- Interact comfortably with customers
- Fulfil Sales Targets
- Accumulate a solid knowledge of our brands and products
- Ride a bike
- Assess bikes for servicing and, potentially, deliver basic servicing
- Use a computer and competent at smaller tasks such as keeping the store clean and stocked
We know the importance of training and we're looking to support a Team member ready to apply their positive attitude to our business.
If you'de like to begin a career in our growing business which is, at times, fast paced and dynamic, please apply below.