The Rain WX pairs our 3D glove patterning with a unique merino wool softshell fabric for exceptional wet weather performance. The abrasion resistant face with rubberized palm and fingers provides excellent longevity and bar feel, while the membrane and wool backing add wind/water resistance and warmth respectively. The combination of the thinner softshell fabric and wool backing reduces the amount of water that is absorbed when wet and offers greater warmth when wet. Recommended for cool and cold weather riding with wet conditions and temps above freezing.
- Windproof and water-resistant merino wool backed softshell with DWR
- Reflective Velocio logos and trim details for low light visibility
- Rubberized palm and finger grip for better bar contact
- Super Roubaix inserts on cuff for a gap-free fit
- Recommended Temp: Cold/wet 40-60°F (4-15°C)
MATERIALS & CARE
Fabric: 50% Wool / 30% Nylon / 20% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
FIT & SIZING
- Wrap a measuring tape around your hand at the knuckles and make a fist. This is your hand width measurement.
- Measure from the base of your hand at the wrist to the tip of your longest finger. This is your hand length measurement.
- The chart below is a guide. Please allow for some variation based on your fit preference. If you like more room in your glove fit, we recommend sizing up.
|Size||Hand Width||Hand Length|
|XS||> 7" / > 18cm||> 6.75" / > 17.5cm|
|SM||7-8" / 17.5-20cm||6.75-7" / 17.5-18cm|
|MD||8-9" / 20-23cm||7-7.5" / 18-19cm|
|LG||9-9.75" / 23-24.5cm||7.5-7.75" / 19-20cm|
|XL||9.75-10.5" / 25-27cm||7.75-8.25" / 20-21cm|