Add warmth to your cycling this winter.
The Wool Sock is the ultimate winter motivator. In extreme cold, par with a well fitted bootie and you'll be riding through sub zero temperatures. Cuff height is 16-20cm (2cm per size) from the heel and features a 2cm double welt. A cross-hatch arch band and closed knit construction across the top of the foot ensure excellent fit, slim profile and added thermal protection, keeping your feet comfortable cross a range of temps. Merino wool is a naturally thermo-regulating and odor resistant. Nylon is incorporated for durability and longevity in high wear areas.
- Ultrafine Merino is incredibly soft, moisture wicking and thermo-regulating
- Fully padded footbed and toe for added warmth
- Flat knit instep and cuff to reduce bulk and improve fit in a cycling shoe
- Ribbed arch band keeps sock in place
- 8” cuff with 1/2”cm welt for added coverage with tights or leg warmers
Read more about wool cycling apparel here.