Need help finding a weight-weeny hand-pump to take on your next tour?
SILCA Tattico Mini Pump. Easier and faster, the Silca mini pump won't leave your bunch in the lurch.
Silca created Tattico, a 'Tactical' mini-pump designed to be large enough to work well, while being small enough that it equates the size of a water bottle.
The Tattico is also the first SILCA portable pump since the 1950's to use a hose.
Silca has cleverly positioned the hose inside the inner barrel where it's able to slide in and out of the end of the pump without being removed or having to thread in place. The hose attaches with a compression gasket activated by a small aluminum lever.
In classic SILCA fashion, the compression gasket is reversible for Presta or Schrader.
- 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces.
- High efficiency piston design.
- Long extractable filler hose with locking presta/schrader chuck.
- 9-1/2” length
- Includes direct-mount bracket with retaining strap.
- presta & schrader
FOUR FEATURES CHANGE EVERYTHING!
Tattico has 4 unique design features that set it apart from the rest.
1. Inverted Design: Tattico is designed backwards from most pumps. The hose and valving is hidden inside the Inner tube rather than the outer cylinder as in other designs. The Result: Up to 10% more air per stroke compared to pumps of similar length!
2. Adaptable Cup Seal: Other pumps seal with o-rings, which are great when the pump is cold, but as heat builds and the cylinder grows, o-ring seals lose effectiveness. The Tattico Adaptable Cup Seal grows with the tube resulting in ultimate efficiency at all temperatures.
3. Hidden Heat Sink Controls Temperatures: There is a heat sink hidden at the end of the barrel which absorbs a high percentage of heat generated when pumping. This keeps the rest of the pump cool, even at high pressures.
4. Twin Tube Insulated Handle Design Keeps Hands Cool: Tattico Handle uses 2 thin tubes separated by an insulating air gap to keep hands cool. This results in better grip and control without risk to hands even when inflating multiple tires to high pressures.