EFFETTO MARIPOSA CAFFELATEX TYRE TUBELESS VALVES SILVER 70MM 2 UNITS
EFFETTO MARIPOSA CAFFELATEX TUBELESS VALVES
Caffélatex Tubeless Valve is a great accessory for any tubeless wheel. With its modular base, this quality tubeless valve easily adapts to any rim. Available in 40, 70 and 100 mm lengths, black or silver
- Thanks to its modular base shape, it adapts to any rim profile
- Light, reliable aluminum body
- 40, 70 and 100 mm lengths available, black or silver
- Valve aluminum cap functions as mechanism key
Adaptable to any rim profile
Thanks to the provided conic adapter, Caffélatex Tubeless Valve works on both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims:
- on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm): depending on the rim shape the flat rubber valve base might ensure a perfect air-tightness, without any additional adapter, or the conic adapter might be needed;
- on Presta-drilled with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm): we recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim.
With an incredible variety of rim profiles in the market, in some cases a flat-base tubeless valve works better than a conic base one, and vice-versa. With Effetto Mariposa valves, the conic adapter allows to pass from flat to conic in a breeze.
Light and reliable
Effetto Mariposa opted for an aluminum alloy that will bend before breaking, adding reliability to the lightness required by modern rims. Weight(*) is 3,6 g for 40 mm, 5,1 g for 70 and 6,5 g for 100 mm.
(*) valve alone without accessories.
Great look, functional cap
Effetto Mariposa valves come either full black (black valve, black cap) or silver (silver valve, red cap). The aluminum cap functions as mechanism key.
Removable valve core
This feature allows easy mechanism replacement and the fitting of our tubeless-specific Caffélatex Valve Extensions.
Complete with accessories
Each pack includes two Caffélatex Tubeless Valves, two anodized aluminum caps, two rubber conic adapters, two nuts, two o-rings.