ASSIOMA POWER METER PEDAL
Are you ready to take the next step in your training, or perhaps you need a motivator? Then this reliable, simple-to-set-up Power Meter is for you.
The Favero Assioma DUO is a dual-sided power meter pedal set that uses breakthrough technology to make your training more effective than ever before. The DUO measures power from both the left and the right leg.
- Do get the Assioma Pedals if you want to get hard facts, not estimates, and make the most of each pedal stroke.
- Do get the Assoima Pedals if you want a reliable, waterproof, easy to install power meter
- Do get if you require a precise motivational tool for your training that you can quickly swap on any of your bikes
The Assioma DUO measures:
- Power (watts) – measures hundreds of times per second and continuously transmits the data to your bike computer or smartphone via Bluetooth and ANT+. The Assioma power sensors are placed on the pedals exactly where your force goes, to provide you with unprecedented detail and precise data.
- Left/Right Balance (%) – indicates the power individually generated by the left leg and the right leg. This value allows you to monitor your dominant/non-dominant leg ratio, which can help to correct penalising imbalances, or help with rehabilitation programs.
- Cadence (rpm) – constantly detects and transmits the number of revolutions made by the pedal in one minute. You don’t need an additional cadence sensor with the Assioma.
- Torque Efficiency (%) – indicates how much of the power generated during one pedal stroke contributed to your propulsion. Typically measuring between 60-100%, 100% Torque Effectiveness occurs when no Negative Power has been accumulated during a pedal stroke. Assioma DUO indicates the Torque Effectiveness value for both legs.
- Pedal smoothness (%) – indicates how evenly distributed the power is in a full revolution of a pedal stroke. 100% PS means that the power is delivered constantly throughout the revolution. Assioma DUO indicates the PS value of both legs.
The Assioma also features:
- Assioma App, where you can monitor your Assioma’s battery charge level, set crank-arm length, wirelessly update, and keep up to date with new data analysis functions.
- Up to 50 hours of battery life on a single charge. You can recharge your Assiomas simultaneously thanks to the included battery charger with double USB cable and magnetic connectors.
- Automatic standby mode after a few minutes of activity to preserve battery. The Assioma instantly switches on as soon as you start pedalling when in stand-by mode.
- Automatic temperature compensation that ensures reliable watt measurements in any weather conditions at temperatures between -10°C and 60°C. Ride without fear in the snow, rain, mud or sweltering heat.
- Easy installation and transfer between bikes, with no special tools necessary. The Assioma is built to fit just like a normal pedal.
- Light and compact design with no protruding elements, so it doesn’t interfere with pedalling or cornering.
- Extreme shock resistance, with bi-component resin block protection.
- IP67 water resistance.
Max. Rider Weight: 120kg
Cleat Type: FAVERO red cleats (art. 771-42), black cleats (art. 771-40), LOOK Keo cleats (original)
Water Resistance: IP67
Transmitted Data: Power, cadence, L/R balance % (only DUO), torque efficiency, pedal stroke uniformity.
Power Range: 0-2000 W
Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
L/R balance: 0-100%
Cadence: 30-180 rpm (internal, built-in sensor)
Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Battery Life: Up to 50 hours
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+ PWR (CT + PO)
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.