If the cold has you grabbing the doona rather than grabbing your handlebars, there's an issue. Don't let cold weather stop you from doing the things you love, like riding your bike. With the winter bib you can rest assured the elements won't cut into your riding motivation.
Here is Velocio's ultimate cold weather bib tight with their latest Signature Chamois. Velocio have improved fit and made them lighter (yet still protective) and more elastic with windproofing.
The ZERO Bib Tight marries riding experience with the realities of stopping in the cold. It fights back against cold and inconvenience thanks to our no-compromise FlyFree design that offers quick bathroom stops without removing your jacket or layers. Just pull the back of the bib down to use during pitstops. Its fuss free minimal design promises to spring back to shape.
Made of two main fabrics, the ZERO uses a proprietary high stretch windproof softshell on the leading panels for unmatched protection while still providing excellent freedom of movement. The rear panels are made of ultra soft and breathable ThermoRoubaix.
New features include reflective insert panels for added low-light visibility. Choose the ZERO when the temp drops below freezing. If you suffer from the cold, this is the bib!
- Premium cold weather protection
- High stretch softshell front: windproof and water resistant leading panels with microfiber fleece backing for warmth and protection from the cold
- Premium quality Italian ThermoRoubaix with DWR, back and seat for warmth, durability and breath-ability
- Anatomical cut: strategically placed seams for comfort and fit
- Pre-shaped knee for excellent mobility
- Stirrup design is low profile for comfort and added warmth
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Flatlock stitching throughout
- Top-of-the-line custom EIT chamois
- Seamless microfiber crossed-strap bib design for enhanced comfort and easy on/off
- FlyFree (patent pending) pee-break friendly design, without removing jacket or other layers
Fabric Front: 85% Polyamide / 15% Elastane + Membrane
Fabric Back: 54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.