MENS THERMAL BIB SHORT
Built on the latest generation Signature chamois, this fall-season favorite has the comfort and support to go long. Made with supportive and compressive Thermoroubaix Power, the Thermal Bib Short has a feel similar to the lauded Signature Bib Short, with the added protection of a fleece lined and DWR treated fabric throughout. A wind block panel at the front crotch for added protection from the cold makes these shorts truly versatile down close to freezing when paired with the Thermal Leg Warmers. An ideal cyclocross training bib or a go-to choice for those willing away the cold weather months.
- ThemroRoubaix Power fabric: fleece backed, DWR treated, highly breathable and wicking for warmth without bulk
- Integrated windproof panel at the front crotch for added protection from the cold
- 5-Panel design: anatomically cut, compressive and supportive for all-day performance
- Seamless Microfiber bib straps & leg gripper
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Proprietary Signature Chamois developed with Cytech [EIT]
MATERIALS & CARE
Fabric: 54% Polyamide / 32% Polyester / 14% Elastane
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully. While we stand behind the quality of our apparel, not adhering to these instructions will void our warranty against manufacturing & defects.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool, 86°F (30°C) with like colors: Cooler temps maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colors, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colors.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibers and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout our garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.
FIT & SIZING
The jerseys and bib shorts are intended to be form fit, providing compressive support, maximizing performance of the fabrics, and reducing fatigue and chafing. Due to the compressive nature of the fabrics, you will be able to fit into more than one size. Please use the charts below to help determine your optimum size:
- Find your weight along the top of the table.
- Look down the column to find your appropriate size.
- Each size has a height range based on weight.
- If you find that you are on the upper or lower end of height and weight for a given size, the garment will have more or less compression respectively.
- Use the Dimensions Details chart to further dial in your fit.
HEIGHT & WEIGHT SIZE RANGES
The sizing chart represents the majority of riders Velocio worked with first hand in their clothing. If your size falls outside of the specified chart, please contact customer service for insights or take advantage of our Signature Guarantee which allows for testing and return within 30 days if your riding experience, including fit, isn’t improved.