Years ago Chainsmith was introduced to Tailwind through the Australian Ultramarathon community. For years we watched runners powering through intense kilometers (100km is not uncommon, 170km even!) and unbelievable elevation (eg. 10,000m). Interestingly, there were ultramarathoners ONLY running with Tailwind nutrition. We wondered how this was, and we wondered if it worked for cycling too.
After attending and then running nutritional information events, we found Tailwind was not only made of natural ingredient, but wasn't based in sugars like gels. It had everything in it to keep you running or cycling for days. That includes electrolytes. In other words, while maintaining your water intake, you simultaneously feed your body with everything needed for your choice of endurance sport.
Trying Tailwind was a revelation. Light in flavour unlike any sports drinks found at the supermarket, including everything and is easy on the stomach. As Tailwind states,
"Tailwind’s dextrose fuel is a form of clean glucose (the fuel that powers muscles and essential organs). It minimizes digestive effort and enters your system quickly, avoiding the stomach pile up that complex sugars and protein can cause."
GREEN TEA BUZZ CAFFEINATED ENDURANCE FUEL STICK PACK
- Hydration drink mix for during or before running
- Protein Free
- Light, clean and crisp taste
- Sodium and potassium electrolytes aid retention of fluid in cells
- Simple carbohydrates are rapidly absorbed in the GI tract and muscle cells to provide energy to working muscles
- Full complement of electrolytes mimics the composition of sweat to put in what you lost
- Mix is easy on the stomach and digested quickly
- Dissolves thoroughly and rinses out easily; perfect for use in a hydration pack
- Gluten-free and uses only natural and organic ingredients
Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose), Non-GMO Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Caffeine
Non-GMO/Gluten free/vegan/no soy/no dairy