Alba present 100% handmade in Italy glasses. Weight weenys as just 26g, scratch resistant lenses frames by resilient shock absorbing materials these glasses are not just for the pretty face!
ALBA DELTA glasses channel the cycling passion and style of the 80’s and 90’s. This era was headlined by the greats ... Laurent Fignon, Gianni Bugno, Miguel Indurain, Berzin and the pirate Pantani. Transport yourself to a time of high-vis opulence within cycling fashion which, through Alba, is reborn.
The material of the frames is Tr90, made from nylon and carbon fiber, organically compatible and safe to the skin, even after a prolonged use.
20% lighter that other conventional materials Tr90 offers more protection against crashes and tractions.
Tr90 also provides a high resilience without deformation when exposed to high temperatures. And after being bent, it reverts to its original shape.
• These glasses allow the perfect vision when shifting your eyes from the pedals to the road. This particular aspect enables the athlete to stay focused on his or her performance without interferences.
• DELTA uses A-LENS™ made from scratch resistant polycarbonate base 6 non-cantered to enable a fixed vision without side deformation.
• The shock absorbent, unbreakable material provides an excellent resilience.
What you get?
You will receive a box containing a pair of glasses, a glasses-case made from technical breathable fabric, along with a microfiber cloth for cleaning.
Lenses can be purchased separately.
– UV400 protection
– American standard ANSI Z80.3-2001
– Australian standard AS/NZS 1067:2003
– EN Standard 1836-1997 Community Directive 89/686/EEC.
DELTA uses A-LENS™ made from scratch resistant polycarbonate base 6 non-centered to enable a fixed vision without side deformation. Their curve covers an optical cone of 180°, allowing an excellent protection against the wind and strong light, that often reflects on other sunglasses creating an eye blinding effect.
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.