SILCA EOLO III CO2 REGULATOR (with cartridges)
Want a weight weeny in the smallest spool valve CO2 regulator on the market?
Chainsmith has introduced the latest Silca EOLO III CO2 REGULATOR with cartridges in stock.
The smallest spool valve CO2 regulator on the market. Branded with Italian Heritage this cycling-must boasts several reasons why Silca Co2 regulators are the best choice:
- Package contains EOLO III Regulator with Red-White-Green Insulators
- 2 Ultra-Premium 16gm CO2 Cartridges
- 1 SILCA Cartridge Helmet
- Threads onto both Presta and Schrader valves for secure no-leak interface
- Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator
- 'Camera-lens' style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
- Insulation rings keep fingers from freezing and offer color customization
In 1982 SILCA developed the very first regulated CO2 inflator. As Claudio himself explained, 'Before EOLO, you had to turn the cartridge and pray!' Giving the user the ability to regulate the flow of gas into the tire was the key to widespread adoption of compressed gas for roadside use.
EOLO III builds on the SILCA tradition by using an ultra-precise spool valve design with light action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire. The full metal construction of the EOLO III contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely from 6063 series aluminum and stainless steel. Hardened tool steel puncture pin is more than 2X the hardness of traditional puncture pins to ensure smooth operation in all conditions over many years.
3 Insulating rings on the EOLO body improve grip and insulate from cold during inflation. EOLO III ships with Red-White-Red rings as well as one Blue and one Green ring to provide for customization of the regulator body. Other colors sold separately.
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.