Jersey Short Sleeve G1 Woman Ginkgo, graphic cycling jersey
This is going up there with Chainsmith's all time favourite jersey designs. Not quite floral, the Ginkgo is an incredible plant as old as the dinosaurs dating back to about 298.9 million to 251.9 million years ago. Don't believe us? Read more from Britannica.
More to the point we've unlocked a secret from Q36.5. Because we know Gingko, like the garments they decorate here, are good for circulation. Aside from many listed medicinal uses, Gingko is a vasodilator and dilates blood vessels. A vasodilator affects the muscles in the walls of your arteries and veins, preventing the muscles from tightening and the walls from narrowing. As a result, blood flows more easily through your vessels.
Ah, now it all makes sense for cycling! Team it with the Unique Bib Shorts and you've a complete kit driven to perform beyond any competitor in the aims to enhance your ride experience.
Most important is that this design is fresh, race ready and styled to ride.
The G1 2.0 jersey is constructed of two different strategically placed fabrics that specifically benefit different parts of the torso:
- Sleeve and shoulder panels are made from a micro-perforated 110g polyester fabric, now with a raw laser cut.
- Front and back panels are made from a double-faced micro-polyester that combines the push-pull effect with a super fast drying time. The result is optimal moisture management during exertion. The fabric is made of 70% recycled polyester fiber .
- The jersey has an ergonomic fit and features our proprietary invisible pocket system. Under the pockets we have introduced a grip panel with a raw laser cut to help keep the jersey in place.
- High UV protection (+50SPF)
- 3mm cam lock reflex zips throughout.
Q36.5 have been working to improve and expand in this area and the results show in the new, more extravagant graphic jerseys that express the essence of Italian style yet maintain the same sophistication and radical innovation as is found in Q36.5 fabrics and pattern cuts.
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C
***No EXCHANGE or REFUNDS on Sale Items***