Jersey Short Sleeve G1 Woman Felix, graphic cycling jersey
Self expression on the bike doesn't come any better than in the form of a jersey. Q36.5 has handed the creative reigns to artist and rider Felix Baron Castillo. And we are loving it.
Aside from an incredible graphic destined to match near any pair of socks, the technical back up should be also noted... The G1 2.0 jersey is constructed of two different strategically placed fabrics that specifically benefit different parts of the torso:
- Sleeve and shoulder panels are made from a micro-perforated 110g polyester fabric, now with a raw laser cut.
- Front and back panels are made from a double-faced micro-polyester that combines the push-pull effect with a super fast drying time. The result is optimal moisture management during exertion. The fabric is made of 70% recycled polyester fiber .
- The jersey has an ergonomic fit and features our proprietary invisible pocket system. Under the pockets we have introduced a grip panel with a raw laser cut to help keep the jersey in place.
- High UV protection (+50SPF)
- 3mm cam lock reflex zips throughout.
We have been working to improve and expand in this area and the results show in our new, more extravagant graphic jerseys that express the essence of Italian style yet maintain the same sophistication and radical innovation as is found in our fabrics and pattern cuts.