KASK HELMET MOJITO X RED
The Kask Mojito X helmet became fashionable when it was chosen by the Team Sky cycling team for the seasons of 2012 to 2014. Suddenly everyone saw this helmet design on television, blogs and specialised magazines. Thanks to this excellent marketing campaign and to the fact that it is a helmet with excellent performance for the price it has, it quickly became one of the most popular cycling helmets on the market.
It has 26 ventilation channels that work excellently to allow air to circulate keeping the head well ventilated, even on the hottest days. It presents a compact exterior shape that makes it unique in the market. These two characteristics make the Kask Mojito a very light, aerodynamic helmet and adapted for maximum performance.
Their comfort is another strength. It comes with the well-known Up & Down adjustment system that allows you to adjust the helmet, precisely and comfortably, to any size and shape of the head. The nylon straps and padded chin strap can also be adjusted for better comfort while riding on the bike. The nape of the neck is perfectly supported thanks to the straps that apply the appropriate tension because of a central wheel.
DETAILS KASK MOJITO X HELMET - RED
- Size: M (52-58), L (59-62).
- 26 large air vents arranged to optimize aerodynamics.
- Weight: 220 gr. M Size / 250 gr. L Size.
- CE EN 1078 - CPSC 1203 - AS/NZS 2063.
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap: The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Innovative “in moulding” technology: joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- MIT Technology: applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process.
- Up‘n'down adjustment system: gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, gel internal liner ensures top performance for the user.
- High visibility stickers: for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.