CICLOVATION BAR TAPE ADVANCED GRIND TOUCH CLASSIC BLUE
Advanced Grind Touch
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed surface abuse, Grind Tape's unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption.
- Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue.
- GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wraped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation.
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out.
- Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
If you're keen to install your bar tape, head to Chainsmith Tips and read how to wrap by our head mechanic Ben Blackshaw here.
Not keen on the DIY option? You can also book your bar tape for a wrap with the Chainsmith team. Either add it to your bike service booking below or contact us to book a professional bar wrap.
Otherwise, the instructions for ciclovation tape wrap are below.
Remove any existing handlebar wrap or tape and clean handlebars thoroughly before installing CICLOVATION™ Handlebar Tape.
Beginning at the bar end, wrap the tape around the handlebar one complete turn around. It is suggested to wrap the right side handlebar clockwise and the left side counter-clockwise from the rider's perspective. While maintaining tension, continue coiling the tape toward the center of the handlebars with each successive wrap overlapping the previous one by approximately half the width of the tape.
At the bulge in the center of the handlbars, cut the handlebar tape at an angle to finish and use the adhesive strips provided or electrical tape to secure into place.
Screw in the plug in position and repeat the process on the other end of the handlebar.