We're lucky to have two affiliated Velocio Ambassadors Justin Shepherd and Bev Schroot to creatively design rides on a weekly basis and scheduled events.
Bev Schroot is the newest Velocio Ambassador and we are happy to have her as part of our ride team.
With Bev we've designed a "Beginner Bunch Rides" Course tailored to introduce riders to Bunch skills and gain confidence on the Road.
Please contact us if you're keen to participate. Alongside improving and learning new skills, the course will involve a practical lesson, "how to change a tube."
Meanwhile our weekly rides continue...
*Please contact us if you're not familiar with the rides and let us know to expect you. We've Whatsapp & Messenger groups to spread the news with other rides, as well as weather updates and potential cancellations.
- Monday 6am - All year Round - Recovery Ride 30km to La Perouse (under 30km/phr), finishing at a Cafe close to Chainsmith
- Tuesday 6am - Winter Fast Hills in the Eastern Suburbs for the experienced rider finishing in a Cafe near Chainsmith
- Tuesday - Intermittent Winter - Steady Hills in the Eastern Suburbs for the intermediate rider (requires the rider to have a level of cardio health and be confident in both cleats and gears). Please be in touch to see if we are riding.
- Wednesday Summer 6:30pm Night Ride - Centennial Park Laps, more of a social pace that, depending on the riders, may end with a faster lap and a trip to the pub. Designed to be enjoyed as a bit of fun for all riders
- Friday 6am - All year Round - Eastern Beach Hills for the intermediate rider, no drop. Return to a cafe near Chainsmith.
- Sat - Sun Various Rides depending on the Group ideas!
We also add Annual Events such as the TDU, Ipswich100, Wagga Wagga Bear and Gears, Velocio Australia Day and more...