Our rides are updated through the Strava App. Please find the link here.
We're lucky to have two affiliated Velocio Ambassadors James Roberts and Bev Schroot to creatively design rides on a weekly basis and scheduled events.
Bev Schroot provides our customers with intimate group lessons. These 3 week courses held each Saturday morning are for those looking to start bunch riding, gain confidence, and aim towards riding in groups on the Road. The Centennial Park offers the perfect place to start you off. The courses are available on invite so please get in touch to join.
James is our most recent Ambassador and alongside representing Chainsmith and Velocio on the many endurance rides and races, James also holds weekly rides.
Meanwhile our weekly rides during the year are as follows...
*Please contact us if you're not familiar with the rides and let us know to expect you. We use Strava to spread the news on upcoming events, as well as weather updates and potential cancellations.
Some of our rides
- Monday 6am - All year Round - Recovery Ride 30km to La Perouse (under 30km/phr), finishing at a Cafe close to Chainsmith
- Tuesday 6am - Winter Fast Hills in the Eastern Suburbs for the experienced rider finishing in a Cafe near Chainsmith
- Tuesday - Intermittent Winter - Steady Hills in the Eastern Suburbs for the intermediate rider (requires the rider to have a level of cardio health and be confident in both cleats and gears). Please be in touch to see if we are riding.
- Wednesday Summer 6:30pm Night Ride - Centennial Park Laps, more of a social pace that, depending on the riders, may end with a faster lap and a trip to the pub. Designed to be enjoyed as a bit of fun for all riders
- Friday 6am - All year Round - Eastern Beach Hills for the intermediate rider, no drop. Return to a cafe near Chainsmith.
- Sat - Sun Various Rides depending on the Group ideas!
We also add Annual Events such as the TDU, Ipswich100, Wagga Wagga Bear and Gears, Velocio Australia Day and more...