We've tested these gloves under extreme off road riding last season. They came up as one of our favourite go to gloves to shield from wind and showers while allowing road feel due to their being so light.
Great rides mean getting the contact points right. The Velocio Rain Glove is perfect for wet weather riding or when you need a little more protection from cooler temps without the bulk of heavy winter or softshell gloves. You retain the feel of the road, and while in torrential rain your hands will dampen - the thermal quality of the glove will have your hands remain warm.
Here are the most notable features ...
- Windproof and water-resistant
- light weight soft-shell fabric
- Reflective logo and Velocio trim detail for subtle, refined styling
- Durable synthetic suede palm, index and middle finger
- Silicone print on palm for added grip
- Microfiber thumb for wiping
- Refined fit and construction for excellent dexterity
- Wrap a measuring tape around your hand at the knuckles and make a fist. This is your hand width measurement.
- Measure from the base of your hand at the wrist to the tip of your longest finger. This is your hand length measurement.
- The chart below is a guide. Please allow for some variation based on your fit preference. If you like more room in your glove fit, we recommend sizing up.